The interactive station for aero-engine maintenance training
WESTT BV Part-66 is an interactive learning station covering all subjects of aircraft engine theory in an intuitive and flexible scenario.
Practical understanding of the operating principles with hardwarein- the-loop simulation of the DGEN 380 turbofan engine.
Powerful visual animations to enhance education.
Fully dedicated to the basic training of aircraft maintenance technicians (Part-66) to gas turbine engine and propulsion.
Provides an attractive and interactive environement, with increased motivation and learning efficiency.
Integration in your facility
The WESTT BV Part-66 is compact and easy to install in a class room, especially in a multi-unit configuration. Each station accomodates two students for autonomous training sessions.
It also serves as a teaching aid during a lecture when connected to a video projector.
All components are fully integrated
– SIMMOT system simulating the DGEN 380 performance and thermodynamic parameters at any flight conditions
– Original ECU/FADEC ensuring a realistic simulation of the engine’s regulation and time response
– Wide curved screen and PLA throttle for a unique experience into the simulation
– Customizable lessons scenarios
– Quizzes: student knowledge testing thanks to customizable quizzes, results exportable on teacher USB key
Covers all relevant training subjects
– Construction and Design: real time 3D dynamic view of engine architecture
– Systems: deep exploration of hydraulics lines and their components
– Maintenance: engine failures simulation
– Overall operation of a modern and innovative turbofan engine
– Basic aircraft aerodynamics