18 May 2017
Paris Le Bourget Air Show SIAE 2017
Price Induction’s team will welcome you
on booth B94, Hall 2B
Visit us and discover:
– Our expertise as an engine manufacturer to support innovative projects around propulsion, from design and engineering to instrumentation and testing.
– A wide range of test bench solutions dedicated to Aerospace Research and Education.
Curious about engine architecture & simulation ?
Take the opportunity to try some of our WESTT solutions,
– Westt CS/BV virtual engine test bench on our booth
– Westt BV66 interactive learning station with new helicopter 12.1 content
– Westt SE-HP assembly / disassembly hi pressure line station
22 June 2015
The Paris Airshow – June 2015
Price Induction’s team is back from the Paris Air Show where it displayed the DGEN 390 high-bypass turbofan engine and the new dual channel ECU, as well as the WESTT CS/BV virtual turbofan engine test bench. Once again, our technology captivated a number of people from different backgrounds – from professionals and professors to students, we exchanged with more than 300 people on our booth.
Moreover, during the Airshow an MoU was signed between Price Induction and the Russian National United Aerospace University (Национальный Объединенный Аэрокосмический Университет) in order to explore mutually beneficial opportunities between parties.
Overall, the Paris Airshow was a success – we had the opportunity to meet new or current prospects, existing clients and references, and to promote Price Induction’s 3 business lines:
- Aero Engines – turbine engines dedicated to General Aviation
- Test Benches – WESTT product line for research and education centers, as well as conventional and non-conventional test benches for the aerospace industry
- R&T Projects – Innovation works for major aerospace groups. Integral engineering and prototyping of complex mechanical systems